Building and Information Modelling Training
Next Training Starts
Building Information Modelling (BIM) refers to the process of combining information and technology to create a digital representation of a project such as buildings, bridges, roads, or process plants, thus allowing project stakeholders to ‘insert, extract, update or modify’ the data within the modeling process at different stages of the project life cycle. This provides support and insights that dynamically enhance the roles of all stakeholders.
Photorealistic renderings and virtual walkthroughs, Convey aesthetics, Emphasize functions
• Ensure time-effectiveness in augmenting designs, Track clients’ requirements
• Empower project approval, and Serve as a fair orientation to end users
• Development of 4D and 5D BIM models.
• Clash detection and Coordination Services
• Development of As-built for Operation and Maintenance phase
• Development of an optimized as-built BIM model for Facilities Management
• Configuration of a cloud-based document management system.
• Development of Operations and Maintenance manual database
• Development and digitalization of the installed Asset register.
• BIM-based FM System conguration
- Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, work placement and internship opportunity.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
The physical classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and virtual classes participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
This course is available for corporate booking
Kindly contact us to book this training for your team