Facility Maintenance Management (FMM)
Next Training Starts
The facility maintenance management course is for building services operatives who are directly involved in the provision of hard FM services. It delves deeply into maintenance planning, maintenance standards, facility maintenance technology, air-conditioning, elevators and escalators, power generating systems, building wiring, and electrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
|1: Work Methods Statements||2 : Facility Maintenance Strategies||3 : The Facility Maintenance Plan|
|4 : Building Maintenance Standards||5 : Building Fabric and Structure Maintenance||6 : Air-conditioning Maintenance|
|7 : Building Electrical System Maintenance||8 : Maintenance Records||9 : Power Systems Maintenance|
|10 : Elevators and Escalators Maintenance||11 : Fire Fighting Equipment Maintenance||12 : Plumbing Maintenance|
The classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch A) - 12th – 13th January 2023
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch B) - 16th – 17th March 2023
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch C) - 18th-19th May 2023
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch D) - 13th – 14th July 2023
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch E) - 21st - 22th September 2023
- Facility Maintenance Management (Batch F) - 16th-17th November 2023
Account Name: MAX-MIGOLD LTD.
Account No: 0009421625
Bank: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org