Facility Management Class (FMC)
Next Training Starts
The special facilities training combines core modules of Facilities Management Operations (FMO), Facility Management Maintenance (FMM), and Facility Maintenance Strategy (FMS). This training is a customized training for organizations who wants to train their employees that ts into the three sections mentioned
- Develop and implement FM contracting strategies.
- Develop design-build-operate-testing and Commissioning processes for new developments.
- Develop and monitor work management systems using work method statements, job safety analysis, permit-to-work systems, etc.
- Be able to create and implement space management strategies.
- Develop life cycle analysis for building systems and components.
- Be able to manage contracts and interface with service providers. Develop business continuity risk assessment and action plans.
- FM organizational leadership and strategic alignment with the core business. Learn about strategic planning, budgets, and cost optimization process improvements
- Learn about strategic planning, budgets, and cost optimization process improvements.
- 3 days Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, work placement and internship opportunity.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
The physical classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and virtual classes participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
Account Name: MAX-MIGOLD LTD.
Account No: 0210372989
Bank: GT Bank
Send proof of payment to email@example.com