Facility Management Strategy (FMS)
Next Training Starts
The facility management strategy course is for facilities, real estates and property departmental leaders, financial, procurement, general services and administrative heads who oversee budgets, strategic planning, and procurement of FM services. This course will treat various FM contracting models, value-based FM contracting processes and as well as FM organization and leadership.
|1: Facility Maintenance Strategy||2 : Leadership||3 : Sustainability|
|4 : Building Lifecycle Management||5 : Performance Management||6 : Strategic Facility Planning|
|7 : Integrated Facility Management||8 : FM Procurement||9 : Health and Safety Management|
|10 : FM Contracts Execution||11 : Stakeholder Communication|
- Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, work placement and internship opportunity.
The physical classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and virtual classes participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch A) - 16th-17th February, 2023
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch B) - 20th-21st April, 2023
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch C) - 15th-16th June, 2023
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch D) - 17th-18th August, 2023
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch E) - 19th-20th November, 2023
- Facility Management Strategy Class (Batch E) - 7th-8th December, 2023
Account Name: MAX-MIGOLD LTD.
Account No: 0210372989
Bank: GT Bank
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org