Facility Management Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
Next Training Starts
The health and safety environment course is for building service operatives who are directly involved in ensuring the employees are not injured or made ill while they work. We train on the relevant health and safety culture, where safe & healthy working and staff competency becomes second nature to everyone. This training is open for Facilities Managers and non-facilities manager
- Be able to develop, supervise, update, and manage office equipment.
- Create, execute, monitor, and report on safety rules and strategies.
- Ability to procure safety kits for the right job
- Be able to manage all FM occupant services including security, utilities, custodial, environmental, cleaning, workplace services, etc.
- Add value to operations with improved safety consciousness and culture.
- Very strong focus on practical tips for preventing workplace hazards.
- Work method statements
- Facility Maintenance Strategies
- Facility Maintenance Plan
- Building Maintenance Standards
- Building Fabric and Structure Maintenance
- Maintenance Records
- Power systems maintenance
- Elevators and escalators maintenance
- 2 days Facilitator-led classroom presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, work placement and internship opportunity.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants and University Academics.
The physical classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and virtual classes participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH A) - 9th February 2023
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH B) - 13th April 2023
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH C) - 15th June 2023
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH D) - 24th August 2023
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH E) - 5th October 2023
- Facility Management Health Safety & Environment (FMHSE) (BATCH F) - 14th December 2023
Account Name: MAX-MIGOLD LTD.
Account No: 0210372989
Bank: GT Bank
Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org