Plumbing and Sewage Systems Maintenance Practical Training (PSSMP)
Next Training Starts
The plumbing and sewage systems maintenance course is a practical exposition of all aspects of potable water and eluent distribution piping, fixtures, and traps, as well as sanitary and storm drainage systems such as vent pipes, roof drains, leaders, and downspouts in building drains and sewers. It also covers major equipment of plumbing and reticulation systems such as pumps, water, and sewage treatment plants
- Manage maintenance of all plumbing works.
- Understand, maintain, and monitor sanitary drainage and disposal system. Reduce fire outbreaks and improve fire protection systems.
- Better water supply and distribution system. Regulatory impact on maintenance.
- Enlighten participants on fire protection and prevention systems and understand how to maintain and handle plumbing and sewage disasters.
- Learn all about fuel and gas piping system
- 2 days- 1-day Classroom and 1-day Field Demonstration Facilitator-led presentations with discussions, workshops, practical site visits, inspections, work placement, and internship opportunities.
- Facilitators for the program are experienced certified FM Professionals, Building Services Engineering Consultants, and University Academics.
The physical classes will be held live in class at Max-Migold Training Center at HRDC Building, University of Lagos Main Campus, Yaba, Lagos and virtual classes participants can join via zoom video telepresence from anywhere in the world. This experience is just like being in class; you attend classes online- live. You can ask and answer questions and everyone will hear you and see you, the only difference is that you will not be sitting on our chairs.
This course is available for corporate booking
Kindly contact us to book this training for your team