Max-Migold is a physical facilities management, training, inspection, and technology advisory firm. We work with multi-national clients, as well as Nigerian organizations seeking to optimize costs, achieve sustainability, and develop their human capital in the facilities management sector. We provide practical, results-oriented advisory services that translate into immediate ROI for clients.
Our Quality Policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and behaviors:
• To comply consistently with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and all Legal & Statutory requirements by continually seeking to improve the effectiveness of The Quality Management System and overall performance.
• To understand our markets, our customer’s needs & expectations and continuously seek to improve our services to enhance customer satisfaction and to develop our industry knowledge, skills, and experience to provide the most up to date, relevant and timely consultancy advice.
• Focusing on identifying potential risks/errors in our operations, processes and documentation; and putting in place the necessary preventative actions/contingencies to ensure continuing compliance with legislation and best practice.
• Ensuring our quality policy including all associated company policies are reviewed annually.
• Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements to all staffs, vendors and customers
• Committed to satisfying all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.